Eating Healthy seems like an almost impossible task these days. Most of us can only hope to be eating "as healthy as possible". I try my best to put quality food into my body and like many persons, I'm convinced that natural food sources obtained from plants are the best. Read more »
Let's look at health from a general point of view and ask ourselves this important question - Are we healthy? True healthiness in my opinion means harmony, harmony between the spiritual and the physical. One great book states, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.". Read more »
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013
When trying to get a good ranking for your fitness business on the search engine it’s important to be aware of the key words people use the most. This way you can choose the best strategy for your fitness seo & web design logo.
One good strategy for your fitness seo is to write about weigh loss topics. For example, you could write an article on belly fat, see below:
Reasons Why You are not Losing Belly Fat
It can be a frustrating experience, especially for ladies – trying to get rid of belly fat. Even though the rest of your body could be responding to regular exercise, that centre bulge tends to let you down. Why does this happen and what can be done to rectify the problem?
- The basic problem for everyone is that ‘they are what they eat’! If you indulge in foods that are too rich and fatty, your system may not be able to burn the extra calories such food induces. So watch what you store in your kitchen. You would have to deduct around 3500 calories from your daily diet to lose just one pound. However do not go overboard. Weight loss needs to be a controlled programme – the safest way is to lose just one or two pounds in a week.
- You could be going the other route i.e. having meals with long intervals in between. Instead you should have your normal three meals a day but include two snacks between the meals. It is better to eat smaller amounts more frequently than satisfy your hunger with large regular meals.
- One enemy on the meal front is salt. Though salt is required to add flavour and taste to food, you need to go easy on its usage. After eating salty snacks you could experience a bloated sensation. This is because the extra salt causes the water in the bloodstream to move upwards towards the skin, causing the bloated feeling. So next time you have the salt shaker in your hand, use it sparingly. It will help with your weight loss efforts.
- Sleep is another important part of everyone’s lifestyle. Every individual requires at least seven hours of good sleep each night. If you do not get the right amount of sleep a particular hormone in your body increases, and this in turn will increase your appetite. So get enough sleep and avoid that ‘always-hungry’ feeling.
- Progressing to your actual workouts to attain weight loss. It is a common belief that to reduce fat in the belly area you need to perform many ab and cardio exercises. Those dozens of crunches you perform will not help you to flatten your belly. Instead you should add some weight training during your workouts. You need to work on the large groups of muscles in the body which will burn extra calories. So look at a full body workout three times in the week.
If you need additional guidance on how to achieve good weight loss and get rid of that unwanted belly fat, you should go online and check out the many fitness workouts, tips and health recipes.
It may prove to be a bit of an uphill task getting rid of a fat belly, but if you persevere – eat right, sleep right and exercise right – you will definitely begin to see the fat in your belly area beginning to disappear. It is all a matter of leading a more active and healthy lifestyle.
When looking for personal training courses in Denmark, you will get to the very important topic which is the reason why your workout makes you feel awful. This actually happens more than you think and here is an explanation you should be able to give to your clients to help them make progresses and encourage them to keep hiring you as a personal trainer:
If you are one of those people who work out regularly but feel lousy and disillusioned after each session, you need to take a good look at why this is happening. There could be several reasons and once you identify them you could take remedial steps and start to appreciate and enjoy not only the actual workout sessions, but also the weight loss results you are achieving.
- First, you need to do get into a workout that suits your abilities. Do not get caught in a follow-the-leader situation. For instance your neighbour might be into yoga sessions and highly recommends the same for you. If you tried yoga and found it too difficult or too easy, you should look out for some other type of workout that will prove challenging, doable and within your physical capabilities. You could always take advice from a personal trainer who had done proper a fitness training qualification as to which type of workout would suit you most.
- When you indulge in any particular type of workout you have to give your body a few moments to ‘recover’ from that particular session. For example, you should not hop off a bike and straight away head to the rest room. Your body needs a moment to recover from the workout session – so you should spend a couple of moments doing a couple of stretches and using opposing muscles. After using the treadmill also, if you were in running mode when you finish, walk backwards to help your body adjust backwards to help your body adjust.
- Another reasons why you could feel awful after working out, is that you are not focused on the goal you set. If you keep in mind what the workout can achieve the effort you have to put in could ease some of the difficult moments. You need to stay focused and as you gradually see positive changes taking place your discomfort and disinterest could convert in to a feeling of success and enjoyment. To help you through the journey, you could take help from a certifified personal trainer from http://ireland.ptcertifications.com/
- If you are into HIIT training, for sure it will require your total dedication and special effort. It is a difficult workout and could leave you feeling drained and disillusioned, more so if you are not doing it the right way. Some people go full hog into HIIT training both in effort and time. This is not correct. What HIIT requires is some hard intervals punctuated by enough rest to help you to face the next interval. If you do not give your body sufficient time to recover in between you will not be able to give the next round enough effort and so miss out on the benefits HIIT training offers. A 20-second workout should be followed up with a 10- seconds rest period.
- Getting enough sleep night is an often neglected area for people who are working out. You need to realise that when you sleep your body is in healing and repair mode. Lack of proper sleep (both quality and quantity) can make you feel lethargic and sluggish, totally unprepared for any type of workout the following morning. So make sure you devote enough time and enjoy a full night’s sleep. Skimping on your sleep hours, as any personal trainer will advise you, will only leave you with that awful feeling when it comes to working out.